Sunday, March 11, 2012

New ASK AGENT Situation

Hey there kids --

So as you may have noticed, I didn't do an open thread this month. (You may also NOT have noticed, in which case I feel slightly awkward bringing it up! But oh well).

There are a few reasons, but the most important is, the comments on this blog are being wonky as heck, I have tried fixing a dozen times, and I don't have the time or energy to figure it out, so... ugh. The way we had it set up before just isn't working anymore.


THEREFORE, I have decided to resurrect my long-dormant Tumblr account for a sort of "running ask agent."

I can't promise to answer everything -- but I will take a stab at most things. And particularly fascinating questions, I may bring over here to the blog to spend more time answering.

So. Agentish, bookish, or life questions for me?  ASK ON THE TUMBLR.